Use should / shouldn't / mustn't
1. We ______ invite the Nortons to our party. They are nice people.
2. Young children_________ stay at home on their own.
3. Before you _________go to the dentist's, you brush your teeth.
4. You ________smoke in bed!
5. You ________ shut the windows because it is raining.
6. You _______forget her birthday again.
7. You ________ go to the theatre when you are in Vienna. It's great.
8. They _______tell her about John's accident. She could break down.
9. You ______cross the street when the traffic lights are red.
10. The doctor ________told Charlie that he drink too much alcohol.
11. My mum thinks I ________ spend so much money on clothes.
12. "Twilight" is a really great book. You _______ read it soon.
13. The teacher said to me,"You ________get up earlier because you are late again!"
14. You ________ tell lies!
15. You ______drive the car. You are only thirteen!
Write: should or shouldn't
1. You ______wear a Halloween costume.
2. You _______ play really mean tricks on people.
3. You ________ wear black clothes at night.
4. You _______take a bag with you for sweets.
5. You _______go on your own.
6. You _______ stay out very late.
7. You ________ always go with friends.
8. You _______ always tell an adult where you are going.